Account Manager – Indianapolis, IN
Tired of working for a company that does not INSPIRE you on a daily basis? Want to work at a fast-paced, growing company where FUN is one of our CORE VALUES? Be a part of a dynamic organization where PEOPLE are our core focus.
Energy Focus, Inc. cares about our world and environment. We care about you and your family. We challenge the status quo. We think creatively and push the boundaries. Energy Focus is a world leader in LED Lighting Technology.
The Account Manager, strategically sells the company’s LED lighting products in support of the overall goals and objectives of the organization. The focus of this position is to dominate the industrial markets space in the retro-fit of all industrial buildings throughout the U.S. with our superior LED replacement products.
- Sell the economic, energy and environmental savings that Energy Focus and its products and services provide.
- Drive and manage a regional client base working with the Regional Director of Business Development to focus on strategic targets
- Support revenue goals in target markets
- Develop, foster, nurture, and maintain strong relationships with customers at the appropriate decision-making level
- Source leads in order to expand the sales portfolio
- Foster customer trust as an energy savings expert by selling the cost savings of Energy Focus’ solutions through the development of a project scope that reflects the customer return on investment (ROI)
- Maintain good working relationships with existing clients previously to enhance client retention and new sales through referrals and references
- Maintain a database of contacts and decision-makers who would specify and procure EFOI product lines for industrial facilities
- Exhibit knowledge of all Energy Focus Inc. products and communicate relevant product, pricing, cost savings and other pertinent product details
- Develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives and adjusting those proposal as needed
- Collaborate and assist in the development of marketing materials geared towards targeted professionals
- Close profitable sales opportunities that ensure success and meet the needs of our clients and the company
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years of related experience in sales or account maangement in Industrial, Healthcare, or k12 vertical markets preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business or other related field is strongly preferred
- Experience selling products to the decision-making level of the company’s existing and potential customer base preferred
- Abiltiy to negotiate and close large accounts while managing all other accounts
- Energy conservation minded
- High sense of urgency and accountability
- Cost-justification selling approach and ability to tenaciously endure a long sales cycle and manage multiple accounts
- High technical proficiency; intermediate experience using SalesForce.com; Microsoft Office Suite, including but not limited to Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word.
- Abiltity to travel up to 75% of the time
To apply, please send you resume to email@example.com