Client Development Executive – Performance Contracting – Texas
The Client Development Executive strategically sells the company’s LED lighting products in support of the overall goals and objectives of the organization. The focus of this position is to dominate the performance contracting market space in the retrofit of all MUSH” markets – municipal/state governments, universities, schools and hospitals and federal projects working with Energy Services Companies (ESCO’s) and Lighting Retrofit Companies (LRC’s) within the your perspective region with our superior LED replacement products.
- Sell the economic, energy and environmental savings that Energy Focus and its products and services provide.
- Drive and manage a regional client base working with the Regional Director of Business Development to focus on strategic targets.
- Support revenue goals in target markets.
- Collaborate with North American Business Development Director and assist in the development of marketing materials geared towards targeted professionals.
- Develop, foster, nurture, and maintain strong relationships with clients at the appropriate decision-making level.
- Source leads in order to expand the sales portfolio.
- Foster client trust as an energy savings expert by selling the cost savings of Energy Focus’ solutions through the development of a project scope that reflects the customer return on investment (ROI).
- Maintain good working relationships with existing clients previously to enhance client retention and new sales through referrals and references.
- Maintain a contact database of Account LRC’s contacts and decision-makers who would specify and procure EFOI product lines for industrial facilities.
- Exhibit knowledge of all Energy Focus Inc. products and communicate relevant product, pricing, cost savings and other pertinent product details
- Develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives and adjusting those proposals as needed.
- Close profitable sales opportunities that ensure success and meet the needs of our clients and the company.
- 5+ years or more of related experience in marketing and sales in related industry.
- Experience working with SCO’s and LRC’s.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business or other related field is strongly preferred.
- Experience selling to the decision-making level of ESCO’s and LRC’s existing and potential client base preferred.
- Energy conservation minded and high sense of urgency and accountability.
- Highly competitive with a strong drive towards winning.
- Strong business acumen and mathematical aptitude and financially savvy.
- Must be a forward thinker with the ability to see the big picture.
- Excellent interpersonal, influence, and conflict resolution skills.
- Highly developed detail and organization skills; honed follow-up and time management skills.
- Strong self-starter with the ability to assimilate and learn very efficiently and to focus successfully on multiple priorities.
- Application of a common-sense approach and ease in identifying issues and suggesting practical solutions. Good analytical skills and abilities.
- Commitment to continuous improvement.
- Cost-justification selling approach. Ability to tenaciously endure a long sales cycle and manage multiple accounts.
- High technical proficiency; intermediate experience using SalesForce.com; Microsoft Office Suite, including but not limited to Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word.
- Politeness, confidence, tact, patience, and diplomacy are required characteristics.
- A high level of trustworthiness and demonstrated integrity.
- Clear and articulate verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional image and the ability to appropriately represent the company both externally and internally.
- Must possess the ability to present-out in front of large audiences and articulate the vision of Energy Focus, Inc. to potential and current customers.
- Client focused professional demeanor and presentation style.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a close team environment, self-starter who has the drive for success.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org