Business Development – Multiple Locations
Are you always in a “selling” mode and ready to leap at the next big opportunity?
Are you never satisfied with the business you have already secured and always want more and larger customers?
Do you have experience expanding into new territory and verticals and a talent for identifying that key decision-maker?
Are you always going after the “big fish” and not happy until you have landed that “key” account?
Do you have experience and understand the hospital and/or education markets?
Are you always leveraging relationships and cold calling while simultaneously conducting research on how to best approach and developm pipelines?
Are you driven for success and in need of a constant challenge to keep yourself on your toes?
If yes, then we want to talk to you!
- Identify and develop new and existing referral sources to develop successful referring relationships
- Actively identify and generate prospects through strategic sales strategies focusing on customers in target markets
- Support revenue goals in target markets
- Maintain good working relationships with existing clients previously to enhance client retention and new sales through referrals and references
- Identify potential new leads by performing industry research, cold calling, and networking
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; develop and negotiate contracts; integrate contract requirements with business operations
- Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests
- Exhibit knowledge of all Energy Focus Inc. products and communicate relevant product, pricing, cost savings and other pertinent product details
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization and develop a close working relationship with key decision makers
- Develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives and adjusting those proposal as needed
- Identify and implement effective relationship strategies with business associates, including key external decision makers as well as company leaders and operations and support staff
- Meet expectations and goals set forth by management other duties, expectations and projects as deemed necessary
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, sales, or related field
- Many years of experience working successfully in sales/business development
- Experience working in the education and/or hospital career strongly preferred but not required
- Strategic Selling, analytical, negotiations, relationship building skills with the ability to develop strategies for pipeline development
- Customer focused professional demeanor and presentation style
- Highly focused and results oriented, able to identify goals and priorities and resolve issues in initial stages
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a close team environment, self-starter who has the drive for success
- Successful track record of identifying and partnering with high level leadership/decision makers to land large contracts
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.