Customer Service Representative – Solon, OH
The Customer Service Representative is the interface between the company and its valued customers through interaction with regard to products, services, and inquiries in support of the overall goals and objectives of the Customer Service Department.
- Fields technical or complex questions from customers and applies experience and judgment in the application and interpretation of guidelines established by management
- Ensures prompt response and efficient use of departmental resources
- Assists with updating Salesforce, excel spreadsheets, and other customer service Dashboards
- Handles complex customer complaints and escalates situations to Management as needed
- Investigating complex situations while offering solutions and putting processes and procedures in place to prevent future errors
- Communicating solutions, success, areas of improvement and additional opportunities to the Customer Service Leadership
- Adhering to all performance related metrics including quality, customer service, and accuracy
- Facilitate customer change requests including but not limited to mailing and/or shipping address, phone numbers, contact names, etc.
- Engage with customers calling in with orders for products and/or services including but not limited to product orders, existing order status, product offerings, technical support, and service information.
- Support the Outside Sales team as needed providing spec sheets, quotations and processing purchase orders
- Other duties as assigned
- 2-4 years of experience in a Customer Service/Account Management position in a technical or manufacturing capacity
- Experience with Salesforce and Excel strongly preferred
- Experience using an ERP system (QAD or Epicor Vantage)
- Prior experience offering solutions and suggestions for processes and procedural improvements
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
To apple, please send your resume to email@example.com