Field Services Supervisor – Solon, OH
The primary responsibility of the Field Services Supervisor is to keep the projects and all related processes running efficiently and on time. This often requires the coordination of activities, resources, equipment, deliveries, post-audits, and information.
- Direct, manage, train, motivate, and monitor job performance of Project Development Auditors. Ensures safety practices, reviews paperwork and timecards.
- Assist in the recruitment, interviewing, development and evaluation of auditors. Counsel direct reports.
- Follows production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standard; resolving operational problems; identifying work process improvements.
- Assists in preparation of audit reports, cost estimates, and energy savings calculators.
- Verifies and analyzes the accuracy of all audit data and information; resolves any discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Provides product advice and support to participants as a liaison.
- Assists Director of Project Management with meeting project cost standards.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Some technical proficiency; Experience using Microsoft Office Suite, including but not limited to Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word
- Ability to multi-task and manage time well
- Excellent interpersonal skills and clear and articulate written and verbal communication skills
- Ability and desire to identify and lead process improvement and other projects
- Ability to function under minimal supervision
- Ability to appropriately represent the company both externally and internally
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
2+ years related experience in same or similar industry
High school diploma is required, Associates degree preferred
Refer to position description contents.
Ability to analyze, compare and contrast information in an efficient and effective manner is important.
Ability to process data and information in an organized manner is essential.
Up to 90% travel is required primarily in Northeast Ohio; occasional out of state travel may be required.