The Marketing Assistant is the liaison between the Solon team and assets and the Marketing team in New York.
- Provide marketing tradeshow support in terms of material and collateral ordering
- Provide support by taking requests from Solon departments on the New York Marketing team’s behalf
- Compile reporting as requested
- Coordinate productions as needed with partners
- Develop collateral sign out procedure to better track assets
- Maintain Marketing calendar in coordination with Marketing Leadership
- All other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Some technical proficiency; Experience using Microsoft Office Suite, including but not limited to Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word
- Ability to multi-task and manage time well
- Excellent interpersonal skills and clear and articulate written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to function under minimal supervision
- Ability to appropriately represent the company both externally and internally
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
2+ years related experience in same or similar industry
High school diploma is required, Associates degree preferred
Refer to position description contents.
Ability to analyze, compare and contrast information in an efficient and effective manner is important.
Ability to process data and information in an organized manner is essential.
Up to 20% travel is required primarily in Northeast Ohio; occasional out of state travel may be required.
To apply, please send you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org