Marketing Project Manager – NYC
The Marketing Project Manager provides a broad range of communications and marketing support with primary focus on marketing communications, marketing programs, event organization, and corporate communications, and aligns with the overall organization in support of the objectives, goals and the corporate mission.
- Provide project updates/tracking, improve efficiency of planning and execution, to ensure Marketing team project pipeline are in line with deadlines
- Work closely with all departments within the company and outside partners to organize and manage all influx of marketing requests
- Participates in overseeing project implementation, team motivation, while facilitating discussion and offering solutions to challenges that may arise
- Ensure marketing collaterals are developed in a way that complies with the brand architectural standards, established mythologies and practices
- Assure process compliance of content creation with partners and clients
- Manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on time delivery for all requested and approved projects assigned to the marketing team providing regular status updates to key stakeholders and all marketing team members
- Use quantitative skills to manage data and build reports/dashboards using visualization software systems
- Create advanced PowerPoint Presentations for internal and external audiences – charts, animation, status reporting by working with in-house marketing team and outside marketing agency
- Organize, maintain, update and manage internal employee resource sharing center on SharePoint with latest marketing collateral
- Develop and maintain marketing content in support of company positioning and market leadership strategies. Includes but is not limited to internal and external messaging, video scripts, presentations, and others
- Provide direction to and effectively manager outside vendors including but not limited to advertising agencies, print houses and digital media providers
- Ensure that Marketing requirements and expectations are met through quality workmanship
- Assist in the creation of bulletins, newsletters, advertising copy, direct mail, presentations and other marketing communications information and materials.
- Support the preparation of and assist in the process for trade show, event and conference planning including pre-show organization and post-show follow up which includes but is not limited to:
- Hotel reservations.
- Assist in obtaining and assembling all collateral for the Show including samples and literature.
- Entry of lead information into the Prospect Database.
- Basic online research of companies/businesses revealed through the lead generation process.
- Ensure timely follow-up on leads generated from a trade event.
- Under the direction of the Marketing team, conduct and/or provide research support for all initial research needs. Includes but is not limited to Internet research on customers, prospects, business partners, market segments, product brands, and competitors and competitive products. Compile data and information. Create and maintain reporting tools.
- Provide administrative support to the Marketing department.
- Participate in organizational work groups and teams as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field preferred
- 1-3 years of experience managing various Marketing Projects and collaborating with departments company wide
- Extreme multi-tasking abilities with a “get things done” attitude
- Ability to work within extremely tight deadlines
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills
- Prior experience working with all types of Marketing collateral while supporting a sales team
- Technologically savvy with an understanding of SharePoint and other cloud based Software and programs
To apply, please send you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org