National Account Manager – Indianapolis, IN
Tired of working for a company that does not INSPIRE you on a daily basis? Want to work at a fast-paced, growing company where FUN is one of our CORE VALUES? Be a part of a dynamic organization where PEOPLE are our core focus.
Energy Focus, Inc. cares about our world and environment. We care about you and your family. We challenge the status quo. We think creatively and push the boundaries. Energy Focus is a world leader in LED Lighting Technology.
The National Accounts Manager develops, fosters, maintains, and expands relationships with large, multi-location clients in the Retail, Commercial & Industrial vertical markets. The National Accounts Manager is responsible for selling Energy Focus LED lighting solutions and services to national account clients based within the assigned region in support of the overall goals and objectives of the organization.
- Establish and maintain mutually beneficial client business relationships resulting in the highest levels of client satisfaction and account retention
- Develop and execute sales plans including client identification, qualification, proposal development, proposal delivery, negotiation, and sustainability of ongoing business
- Achieve and exceed profitable sales revenue objectives for the assigned client base
- Execute business reviews externally with clients and internally with the leadership team
- Interface in all levels of client management for purposes of consultation, negotiation, advancement, and facilitation of sales
- Maintain awareness of industry, competition and market conditions and leverage current client relationships to develop new business opportunities
- Lead client solutions development and collaborate in the presentation of credible solutions to key decision makers.
- Provide sales reporting and metrics as required
- Efficiently and effectively use the sales tools at the disposal of the National Accounts team including but not limited to Salesforce.com
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, engineering, or other related field is preferred
- 5-7 years of experience driving sales and managing large accounts
- Experience in lighting or related industry, with strong preference for previous lighting experience
- Ideal candidate has existing national account client relationships.
- Assertive individual with a direct approach to selling efforts
- Proven performance in the successful attainment of sustained profitable sales goals
- Strong business acumen
- Masterful at relationship management
- High sense of urgency and accountability
- Application of a common-sense approach and ease in identifying issues and driving practical solutions
- Enhanced analytical skills and abilities. Strong commitment to continuous improvement
- Highly developed detail and organization skills; honed follow-up and time management skills
- High technical proficiency with experience using SalesForce.com; Microsoft Office Suite, including but not limited to Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word
- A high level of trustworthiness and demonstrated integrity
- Professional image and the ability to appropriately represent the company both externally and internally
To apply, please send you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org