LED technology is replacing traditional lighting and in doing so represents a global technological shift. Innovation is the true difference-maker in this sector of sustainable technologies and we are inviting you to be a part of the Energy Focus team. Our Engineering group is designing and producing some of the most daring products on the market by pushing the boundaries of LED lighting technology. We are looking to add to that expertise here in our in Solon, Ohio headquarters.
In this role, your brilliance is rewarded by creating products that continually reinvent our LED lighting solutions offerings. The goal is to push the boundaries of these solutions and translate that into the most ground-breaking, technologically green, reliable and cost-efficient products on today’s market.
We offer aggressive base compensation, grant annual equity, and pay all costs for benefits (even at Family-level coverage). This is atop a fantastic 401(k) Savings Plan and an entrepreneurial culture that affords you the opportunity to put your fingerprints all over our formal transformation and otherwise infuse your DNA here for years to come.
Do you think you have the extraordinary talent we crave and demand? If so, apply now, and be part of a team that increasingly inspires and enlightens customers from every sector of global business.
The primary focus of the Project Manager is ensuring the milestones associated with each project are achieved. This includes creating and reviewing documentation, tracking project budgets, and timely delivery. Supervision of Engineering resources and internal liaison between third party testing laboratories.
- Managing the phases of project delivery including scoping, planning and execution
- Tracks time and cost of project
- Manage and mitigate project risks
- Communicate project updates to all stakeholders
- Prepares, schedules, and oversees reviews ISO development process
- Makes recommendations based on safety, budget, and functions
- Compiles reports as necessitated by business need
- Witnesses in-person tests at laboratories; occasional travel required (less than 25%)
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Science or related field
- Minimum of five years in a Project Management role
- Strong leadership ability
- Ability to demonstrate positive outcomes
- Ability to maintain budgets and timelines
- Familiarity with Ghent charting
- Ability to work within a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Experience working with Microsoft Office
- PMP certification strongly preferred
Click here to apply: https://energyfocusinc.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=12