Quality Control Manager
The Quality Control Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of strategic quality programs and processes and the planning, management and coordination of quality control activities to ensure delivery and shipment of the highest quality products. The Quality Control Manager promote and maintain a “quality culture” through world class quality management.
- Develop, maintain and foster quality assurance plans through risk analysis; identifying critical control points and preventive measures; establishing critical limits; monitoring procedures, corrective action and validation procedures; monitoring inventories.
- Monitor, maintain and improve all quality systems not limited to but including: RGA process, complaints, and audits to achieve and/or ascertain compliance with ISO standards. Additionally, initiate and lead improvement to solve quality related issues; ensuring corrective actions are comprehensive, effective and efficient.
- Validate quality processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes; measuring production.
- Work with purchasing on establishing quality requirements with suppliers.
- Design, develop and standardize forms and instructions for recording, evaluating and reporting all quality related information such as: summarizing information and trends including failure analysis, stability studies, defects, corrective actions, and re-validations.
- Develop test protocol and best practices to improve testing efficiency and effectiveness.
- Stay abreast of job knowledge by studying trends and developments in quality management; participation in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining professional networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Monitor, report and advise on the performance of quality management and related data to ensure data driven decision making.
- Develop and provide quality training across the organization in various formats and media.
- Able to assist the Document Control Department to implement changes as needed to minimize and eradicate risks of failures.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Intermediate level user in ERP and or CRM systems, Microsoft Windows and Office Suite including Power Point, and Internet.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time well
- Excellent interpersonal skills and clear and articulate written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to function under minimal supervision
- Ability to appropriately represent the company both internally and externally
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree; emphasis in Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering, Operations, Business, or Quality strongly preferred. Combination of education and certifications acceptable.
- 5-7 solid years of experience in a related industry or discipline with focus on operational excellence.
- Experience in quality leadership in a manufacturing environment is essential.
- CQE highly preferred
- LEAN Six Sigma very beneficial.
To apply, please send you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org