Salesforce.com Administrator – NYC
The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for maintaining the integrity of the Company’s database content within Salesforce.com (SFDC) to support marketing and sales initiatives. This position will also design, coordinate, execute and support SFDC for various projects and work with the marketing team to implement and track customized marketing strategies in conjunction with the database.
- Lead SFDC database administration and development of new applications both within the marketing department and integration within the company.
- Assist in the development and enforcement of processes and KPIs for Salesforce users.
- Upload, append, and generally maintain contact and account information within SFDC.
- Manage ongoing support requests and administrative needs of SFDC users.
- Develop and maintain reports, dashboards and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity and validation rules.
- Develop and maintain custom reports in SFDC, Excel or any other formats.
- Create and manage custom objects, fields and formulas.
- Regularly perform SFDC database cleanup procedures.
- Maintain a strong understanding of key features and functionality of SFDC and applications linked to SFDC
- Responsible for setup and training of new users in SFDC system.
- Responsible for monitoring success of marketing campaign effectiveness.
- Assist in regular preparation of analysis and reporting related to Sales and Marketing activities.
- Tradeshow lead management by entering leads quickly into SFDC and assigning to the appropriate sales team member as a task with high priority.
- Develop strong business partnerships with sales staff, vendors and clients.
- Provide superior customer service and professional communication.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Conduct relevant research, as needed, on industry in general and specific industry requirements.
- Provide assistance in creating and enhancing campaign lists (i.e Hoovers, etc.)
- Receive incoming call-n and website leads, research and assign to appropriate Sales team member.
- Assemble lead databases from outside sources lists (i.e. Hoovers, etc.) as designated by Marketing and Sales management.
- Create prospect call lists and targeted email lists for Sales and Marketing team members as needed.
- Proactively research, educate, and advocate for the adoption of new features and use cases as appropriate.
- Coordinate with departmental leaders to identify opportunities to expand the scope of SFDC within the company to further support and facilitate the integration between business processes and reporting.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 2-3 years of SFDC experience in CRM technology policy adoption and strategy, sales, usage and trend reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Strong understanding of CRM as a strategy with proven experience in increasing the CRM value-add.
- Experience with Pardot a plus.
- Proficient in Excel and extract, transform, load procedures.
- Configuration planning, testing, change management and support experience.
- Strong skills to effectively interface with client executives and multi -task teams; project management or leadership experience welcome.
- Well-developed organizational and interpersonal communications skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, such as meeting facilitation, presentation and documentation.
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, and email software preferred.
- Experience/Certifications in Salesforce or CRM sales or training.
To apply, please send you resume to email@example.com