Candidate will be developing test plans and procedures to prepare and evaluate LED products and components, both internal developed and third-party sourced. Evaluations will electrical, thermal, optical and mechanical properties, and extend to creation of production QA test procedures. Candidate will need to share results in test reports and include summary of test results, as well as support dissemination of these both internally and to external review agencies.
- Perform electrical measurements using power analyzers, oscilloscopes, etc.
- Develop and carry out test procedures and write reports
- Support product development, design, and release into production lifecycle
- Compile and submit paperwork for third party approval of test results
- Support prototype build and testing
- Assist with compliance testing – UL, FCC, etc.
- Perform thermal testing
- Perform optical testing
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to learn quickly and work in a fast pace environment
- Self motivated, ability to work with minimal oversight.
- Intermediate circuit board/component knowledge
- Intermediate understanding of electrical terms and concepts, for troubleshooting
- Advanced Soldering skills
- Intermediate Technical writing skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications
- High level of flexibility to change tasks on short notice, execute rapidly, and return to original tasks
- B.S. in engineering or science discipline, or equivalent experience.
To apply, please send you resume to email@example.com